Saturday, June 23, 2012

Do Not Be Afraid, For I Am With You!


But now, this is what the Lord says – he who created you, O Jacob, he who formed you, O Israel:  “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine.  When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.  When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.  For I am the Lord, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior…Do not be afraid, for I am with you.
Isaiah 43:1-5

What a blessing it is to serve a God who is alive.  A God who has called us by name.  A God who comes down and walks with us through the waters.  A God who joins us in the fire.  A God who calls us his own.  O how great it is to be redeemed!

I’m so thankful to serve a God who is mighty to save. He is so perfect!  He is so powerful!  He is the Holy One of Israel.  I am His and He is mine!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Barrie Jo- I think you are completely right our God is mighty to save and perfect and powerful! God will always be with you:) On my newest blog post I talked about how amazing God is... Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete