Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Few of my Favorite Moments

Rule #1...Never go on a retreat without temporary tattoos!!! 
So glad my teens have learned the value of a good nightgown!!!

Love these girls so so so very much!

First MSGC with my girls!  We laughed for hours and Morgan Goodlow showed us her excellent speed walking skills!

Back to School bash!

These sevies have been such a beautiful blessing to my life!

Spring Break in Haiti with my teens...what a blessing!

WINTERFEST!!!

Nightgown punishment for breaking dress code...it's more like a privilege!

Sevie Six Flags trip! Craziness in the hotel room!

Love Love Love her!

One of my all time favorite pictures...Gracie and I got stuck together!

Halloween Bowling with my beautiful girls!!!
I have been so incredibly blessed to spend my last three years with some of the most amazing teens!  I'm so thankful for all of the incredible relationships that I have been able to build!  I know that whoever comes along next will be so incredibly blessed to be a part of the PV youth group and grow with these incredible teens.  I trust that God is going to provide someone incredible to love and mentor these girls!

I have a feeling there will be quite a few more posts with lots of pictures like this between now and May 10.  Ahhhh, there are so many wonderful memories to recap!  I have been so incredibly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment