Tuesday, December 20, 2011

That's how Rumors get Started!

"For we have heard how the Lord made a dry path for you through the Red Sea when you left Egypt...For the Lord YOUR God is the supreme God of the heavens above and the earth below."-Rahab
Joshua 2:10-11

Rahab had heard what God had done!  Everyone had heard what God had done!  People couldn't stop talking about all that God had done for His people.  The news of what THEIR God the supreme God had done was spreading!  

Iv'e never seen my God part the Red Sea for me to walk across on a dry path, but I have seen Him do so many other amazing things.  I have seen Him answer prayers.  I have seen Him provide.  I have seen Him deliver!  I have experienced His faithfulness.  People need to know that my God He is the supreme God of the heavens above and the earth below and that He is their God as well!

What have people heard from you about our God?  Have they heard what He has done for you?  Have they heard how He has rescued you?  Do you know what He has done for you?  Can people look at your life and know that the Lord YOUR God is the supreme God of the heavens above and the earth below?

Tell somebody this Christmas what your God the supreme God of the heavens above and the earth below has done for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment