Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This is My Prayer

I sought the Lord, and he answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.  Those who look to Him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.  Psalm 34:4-5


When Moses came down from Mount Sinai with the two tablets of the Testimony in his hands, he was not aware that his face was radiant because he had spoken with the Lord.  Exodus 34:29


Whenever he entered the Lord's presence to speak with him, he removed the veil until he came out.  And when he came out and told the Israelites what he had been commanded, they saw that his face was radiant. Exodus 34:34


I pray that I will be radiant from spending such intimate time with my God.  May I shine with His presence and reflect His glory.  May EVERY part of who He has made me to be bring honor and glory to His holy name.  May I seek His face each and every day! May His name be lifted High! 

No comments:

Post a Comment