Sunday, November 20, 2011

He is Faithful!

If you asked me my favorite quality about God I would probably say His faithfulness.  I am always amazed at how He is so so faithful to me!

I have grown up in a family that has been overflowing with love for one another and I know that my parents would do absolutely anything for me.  They have been so faithful to take care of me and show me love, but their faithfulness towards me can't even begin to compare with the faithfulness my God shows me time and time again.  He amazes me!

This week at work was a little challenging.  I was struggling with really seeing my purpose and dealing with some of the challenges that come from being the only full time girl on staff and being the only person under 30.  Sometimes I feel a little out of place.

But God knows my thoughts and has a way of showing me and reminding me of His perfect plan.  He has a way of reassuring me of His purpose and reminding me that in all reality He doesn't need me.  He reminds me that I am here because He loves me!  And because He loves me He has invited me to be a part of His story!

This week was full of unexpected texts, facebook messages, and cards from people I haven't talked to in months just asking how they could be praying for me.  I received two messages from two different friends just saying that God had put me on their hearts and they wanted me to know that they love me and were praying for me this week.  Two girls I rarely talk to!  God had placed me on their hearts because He knew that I needed just a small word of encouragement.

Those words they sent me were so much more than just a small pick me up.  They were reminders of God's faithfulness to little-ole-me They were reminders of His love and His provision.  They were a beautiful blessing.

As I spend time with my girls laughing and sharing what God has done in our lives He reminds me of my purpose.  He reminds me that there is no greater joy than to see that "my children" are walking in the truth.  He reminds me of His faithfulness and I am reminded of how He deserves my FULL trust.

His faithfulness to me is amazing.  I am one of billions of people on this earth, but He loves ME so much that He would arrange for me to be encouraged by two other sisters.  ME!  He did that for me.  I don't get it.  His love is perfect and He chooses to lavish it upon me!  He is so much greater than a little blog could ever explain.  Praise be to God our creator.  His faithfulness is amazing!

You will show us your faithfulness and unfailing love as you promised to our ancestors Abraham and Jacob long ago!    Micah 7:20

No comments:

Post a Comment