Monday, October 3, 2011

Honduras

 I LOVED these sweet girls!

 These two sisters are a mess but tons of fun!
 Nothing says fun like a mile run in the pouring rain!


 These kids are my babies that I used to work with when I studied in Honduras for a semester.  It's crazy how much they have grown over the past 2 1/2 years!
 O rosie!
 I wanted to sneak her home with me!

Little Enma has always been one of my favorites!

These kids are so very very special to me.  I have loved getting to laugh and play with all of them!  My God has taught me so much through all the different trips to Honduras that I have been blessed to be able to take.  During my last trip I got to hold little baby Allison almost every day.  She was the sweetest little baby ever.  Each day as I held her I just sat there and prayed over and over...God may she grow up to know your power, love, and grace.  May she grow up to know your name.  I pray that not only for her but for all of my other little Honduran kids as well.  I pray that same thing daily for my teens here too.  May they come to KNOW the awesome power, love, and grace of our amazing God! 

God may I come to KNOW and understand more clearly your power, love, and grace each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment